Hi guys, I was recently looking at my bookshelf and I realized I had alot of half read series and a lot of series I also wanted to start! and so I figured, I’d make myself accountable by making a post, outlining some of the series I really want to read this year, and some as soon as I’m in the mood, so here goes!
Here are the three series I AM planning on reading this year!
- The Harry Potter series – J.K Rowling
With my arrival of the adult paperbacks I have to admit how much I REALLY want to read these again. It has been atleast a year since I read the Harry Potter series, but sad fact. I only got up to the goblet of fire before giving up (I’m sorry! I got distracted) but this year, I want to read the whole series
- A Darker Shade Of Magic series – V.E Schwab
I have been eyeing up this series for SO long and it’s even better because it’s already finished!! I currently own book 1 and will be purchasing books 2 & 3 asap!
- The Six of Crows Duology – Leigh Bardugo
Unfortunately, I was NOT a fan of the Grisha trilogy which really sucked because I had high hopes for it, however I know Liegh’s writing is amazing & so many people love this duology so I just have to give it a go
And here, are some honourable mentions of series I really want to get to ASAP, and either start or finish them~
1. The Mistborn Trilogy – Brandon Sanderson
2. An Ember In The Ashes Duology – Sabaa Tahir
3. Shatter Me Series – Tahereh Mafi
4. The Vicious series – V.E Schwab
5. The Monsters of Verity Duology – V.E Schwab
6. The Raven Boys series – Maggie Stiefvater
Are any of these your favourite books? If so, let me know down below in the comments!
Until next time,