Hi guys and welcome to my first T5T! this is a weekly meme hosted by Shanah over at BionicBookWorm the first topic for October was
TOP 5 MOST READ AUTHORS!
So let’s get on with it shall we?
Now because I haven’t been reading alot for long, I am behind on alot of series and authors, so while I’ve tried alot of authors, I haven’t read alot of a single author!
1. CASSANDRA CLARE – 9 – I have read the infernal devices and the mortal instruments series so that makes 9 books! which is the most books I’ve read from one author! I’m not the biggest fan of her works, they’re fun but not amazing, but I am planning on reading more of her stuff!
2. J.K ROWLING – 6 – Is this a surprise? I’m honestly expecting to see this author on EVERYONES shelves. Funnily enough I’ve only read the first 5 books of the harry potter series, the 6th is for the tiny prequel which was amazing. I need to finish the series and try some of her adult fiction
3. RICK RIORDAN – 5 – again, another predictable author. The percy jackson series was one of the first series I read and I absolutely loved them, the humor and everything was AMAZING but nowdays, I find I can’t read his works as they’re aimed at a younger age range and while they’re still amazing, they don’t interest me (which is a pity since I own like, 5 more?)
4. TAHEREH MAFI – 5 – My queen! she writes amazing stories and her characters were some of the best, and I’m glad she was on this list, I’ve read her shatter me trilogy and the two novellas that come with it! I literally CANNOT wait for Restore Me
5. RICHELLE MEAD – 4 – I borrowed these books from a friend years ago, and loved them, I read the first three books years ago, and have just started reading them again and I’m so in love with the world still?
Overall, it’s funny to see that there are only two authors that I really love, Tahereh and Richelle respectively, but I’m glad I have really fond memories of the other authors. I’m really interested to see what these will look like come next year!
What are your most read authors? tell me below
Until next time,