Well hello guys! It looks like I’ve been tagged in something! Thank you heaps to the cursed books for tagging me ❤ I’ve never done one of these before so fingers crossed my questions & answers are interesting!
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
• Share a link to your best post(s)
First off, here’s 3 things about me
1. NEVER put chips near me, (crisps for some people) because I will eat them ALL
2. I am terrified of sudden loud noises, even dumb nes like balloons popping and people opening bottles of fizz
3. I only started reading heaps in November of last year
Here are the questions,
1. What are some of your most favourite movies?
I hate when people ask this question. Mainly because, I actually don’t watch TV really. BUT from the movies I have watched, I loved Jurassic world and both Vampire Academy and Need For Speed are my comfort movies.
2. If you could live in a bookish universe, which one would it be?
You’d think this would be easy with so many amazing books out there, but more often than not, the worlds are kinda crazy. I’m thinking ‘Graceling’ though as there’s people with amazing talents, and the lands sound interesting, and most importantly, not ruled by crazy people, or stuck in war.
3. Do you have any diverse book recommendations?
Well, since I’ve just started diversity bingo I don’t have many YET, but I do have three that I ADORE.
1. UNDER ROSE TAINTED SKIES
2. THE STAR TOUCHED QUEEN
3. A TRAGIC KIND OF WONDERFUL
4. If you could only read one genre in your entire life, what genre would that be?
Wow, tough question. I think it would have to be fantasy as there’s a lot of variety within that genre, but I would miss my contemporaries and historical books.
5. Dogs or cats?
Cats. I feel mean saying that, since I’ve owned two dogs, and now currently own two cats. But they’re such chill and calm animals compared to dogs, and for me that makes them an easy win.
So, my best post?
Via comments, it’s my review of Caraval
via likes, it’s my read a thon
But, my favourite one to have written so far? Is my Diversity bingo TBR, because of how much fun it was to research all the books, and how important the topic is.
So, now it’s time for my questions
1. If you could unread a book, what book would it be?
2. If you could read a book for the first time again, what book would it be?
3. A popular book you’ll never read?
4. A book recommendation of a book that not a lot of people know about?
5. A book you wish someone would write?
I’m tagging a few people, but definitely not everyone