Hi guys and welcome to T5T! this is a weekly meme hosted by Shanah over at BionicBookWorm the fourth topic for October was
TOP 5 BOOK QUOTES
So let’s see what my five favourite quotes are?
- “The books we love, they love us back. And just as we mark our places in the pages, those pages leave their marks on us. I can see it in you, sure as I see it in me. You’re a daughter of the words. A girl with a story to tell.” NEVERNIGHT
- “Hope is a pocket of possibility.
I’m holding it in my hand.” SHATTER ME
- “Life,” he said softly, “is more than ﬂesh. Your body is a candle, your soul the ﬂame. The longer I burn the candle…” He did not ﬁnish.
“A candle unused is nothing but wax and wick,” I said.“I would rather light the ﬂame, knowing it will go out than sit forever in darkness.” WINTERSONG
- “Have you ever asked yourself, do monsters make war, or does war make monsters?”
- “No mourners. No funerals. Among them, it passed for ‘good luck.” SIX OF CROWS
Are they all inspiring? no. Are they words to live by, probably not. But when I read these lines they all did something to me, they made me feel, and that’s the magic of reading!
thanks for joining me in todays T5T!
until next time,