Hi guys and welcome to T5T! this is a weekly meme hosted by Shanah over at BionicBookWorm the last topic for October was
TOP 5 CREEPY CHARACTERS
So, if you’ve been keeping up with my top 5 tuesday entrances, you’d know I’m not much of a horror reader, in the sense that I haven’t read many of them, so these might not be super spooky characters. THERE ARE SPOILERS FOR THE FOLLOWING BOOKS “THE LONELIEST GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE” “VAMPIRE ACADEMY” “GRACELING” “THE GROWN UP” “THE LAST NAMSARA”
- THE LONELIEST GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER* J FROM THE LONELIEST GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE OH MY GOD. How creepy is it that an adult, pretends to be a teenager out to save this other teenage girl, makes her fall in love with him, and then tries to kill her?????? nononononono no thanks.
- VAMPIRE ACADEMY Victor*ANOTHER SPOILER* A man who tries to use his niece to better himself, without concern to how it will effect and eventually kill her?
- THE LAST NAMSARA *SPOLIERS AHOY* A father who PURPOSELY lets his daughter get burned to use her as an icon for why dragons are evil? and then make her hunt these deadly creatures? I know hes not actually creepy in the scary sense but he’s so stuffed up
- THE GROWNUP *SEMI SPOILERS* That kid… he’s just….. he did all that on purpose? he made it seem like ghosts were attacking his mother for fun? you’re a demon child.
- GRACELING *DEF MAJOR SPOILERS* The king leck. He had the grace to make anyone believe anything EVEN when whatever he wanted them to believe was told by another person. He also killed anyone who found out. not to em ntion, he harmed animals on purpose, he was just so mentally unstable and had horrible morals.
THAT’S IT! thanks for being on this journey with me! I have actually loved writing t5t posts and I hope I can do this again next month because it’s helped me think about the books I’ve read before alot.
Until next time,